First Management employees are the unique, stand-out feature of the company & are a main reason for the company’s success.
We embrace innovation and personalized customer service to meet the diverse needs of our employees, residents, & communities. First Management invites you to realize your career potential by becoming a part of this elite team. You can find opportunities in Accounting, Construction, Housekeeping, Lawn & Landscape, Paint, Plumbing, Roofing, & Property Management in Kansas and New Mexico.
You can fill out our online form.Apply Online
Download the First Management Application for Employment. Please include the title of the position and the location of the position in the subject line.
Please submit your application with a cover letter stating what type of position you are looking for.
First Management Inc.
P.O. Box 1797
Lawrence, KS 66044
First Management, Inc is looking to hire Leasing Consultants. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, and have the ability to multi-task. The Leasing Consultant is responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing move-in procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures. We look to recruit highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment. A successful candidate should have proven sales and closing ability. A flexible schedule during the week is desired, but weekly availability is required. Background screening and drug testing are required for qualified candidates. EOE.
Property Management Company looking for Full-Time Housekeepers in Lawrence, KS.
Previous housekeeping experience in the Property Management field preferred.
Duties include but are not limited to:
-Cleaning Hallways, Laundry Rooms and Common Areas of buildings
-Cleaning vacant apartments (all aspects of unit including kitchens, appliances, bathrooms, floors, windows, etc…)
-Cleaning Management Offices
-Assisting with grounds clean-up when needed
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves ensuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The Maintenance Technician will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor.
General Duties & Responsibilities are as follows:
· Diagnoses and performs minor or routine maintenance or repair, as directed, involving the following on a daily basis:
· Electrical and plumbing (including water lines)
· HVAC systems
· Water irrigation systems
· Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
· Tile, carpet, flooring
· Roofing, gutters, fasteners
· Interior/exterior lights
· Fireplaces, ceiling fans
· Gas features
· Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
· Boiler, gas and electric
· Door locks, PO Boxes and locks
· Ceiling leaks
· Pool areas, tile, hot tub/spa, pol furniture
· Assists in all make-ready repairs as required to meet deadlines.
· Changes locks and makes keys.
· Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vice versa/ as circumstances warrant. Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to dumpster when necessary.
· Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter. Rakes, sweeps, shovels as circumstances warrant.
· Assists in preparation for adverse weather conditions (ie. Ice melt application) and snow removal.
Position requires at least 1 year of experience in property maintenance or equivalent field.
The Assistant Community Manager is to assist the Community Manager in effectively managing the assigned properties. In the Community Manager’s absence; the Assistant Community Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing primary objectives as set forth by Management. In addition, the Assistant Community Manager is responsible for coordinating all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins/ move-outs, and lease renewals and lease compliance. This position is also responsible for interacting directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and ensure resident retention. As the Assistant Community Manager, your daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to): ensuring the model apartment and property is in touring condition, maintaining accurate records of traffic activity, following up with any prospective residents via phone, email or mail, processing work order requests, providing clerical support and assisting in planning resident retention events.
· Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, solid interpersonal and computer skills.
· Prior leasing experience required (minimum 1 year).
· Experience in customer service, marketing and sales highly preferred.
· Problem solving abilities are required.
· Time management skills are necessary.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Yardi or similar program.
· Reliable transportation required.
· Availability for weekend and holiday work required.
· Valid state issued driver’s license.
· Background screening and drug testing are required for qualified candidates.
We offer a competitive salary package with benefits including health, dental and vision insurance and 401K.